National Media Sales Assistant
Katz Group Sales - Atlanta, Atlanta GA US 30305
Job Type :
Career Level :
Administrative/Clerical,Sales/Business Development,Project/Program Management
Job Description :
- Katz Media Group was the first media representation company founded in 1888, and today is the largest media rep company serving multiple electronic and broadcast media with more than 3,000 radio and 400 television station clients as well as digital and online partnerships.
- KMG has 15 regional offices around the nation and is a subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications.
- Katz Media Group represents and works with the Radio and TV broadcast media, focusing on selling commercial time and marketing programs to the national and regional advertisers working with advertising agencies
NATIONAL MEDIA SALES ASSISTANT - ENTRY LEVEL
OBJECTIVE : Assisting Account Executives and Sales Assistants with support duties for handling high volume of television commerical time sales for represented stations to advertising agencies.
- acts as a support system to Account Executives and other Sales Assistants in office as well as heavy phone contact with agency buyers and client station managers
- Maintaining sales agreements between the advertising agencies and television/radio stations. This includes: receiving orders, transmitting to stations, and confirming and generating contacts; revising agreements, proposing/resolving makegoods, resolving billing discrepancies and air-time scheduling problems as needed.
- Heavy phone and email contact when assisting clients (advertising agencies, media buyers and station managers).
- Performs general office & administrative responsibilities - Microsoft Suite, Outlook correspondence via email, phone coverage, filing/organization of orders & station agreements.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Job Requirements :
- strong communicator; excellent phone communication skills: first impression on clients and buyers; establishes and builds relationships well
- organized, professional attitude, team player
- flexible, resilient and self-motivated
- detail oriented with ability to prioritize simultaneous tasks and projects
- strong aptitude for numbers; ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies
- PC skills preferred: Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint; willingness to learn new industry-specific programs
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)